Thursday, September 11, 2008

My New Toddler :(


Just a little something to show me that my Wessy Ray-Ray is now a growing, thinking, busy, talking, little toddler...

This afternoon after Wesley woke up from his nap, he was just hanging out in the family room with me and the girls. I was busy putting away the 4th load of laundry and loading the dishwasher for the 3rd time today (no joke) when Wesley came up to me and put his head on my leg. I looked down at him and he held his hand up to mine. "Ahhh, you want Mommy to hold ya, Buddy?" I go to pick him up, he screams, I put him back down. He holds his hand up to me again. I take it in mine. He leads me to the kitchen, walks over to our oven which has the snack cubby above it, and points up at it.

Sooo...I pop some popcorn and make everyone some kool-aid.

I was busy putting away laundry and loading the dishwasher. My baby has been busy growing into a toddler. I am taking the day off tomorrow to play.

"My house may be a mess but my kids aren't. It'll be okay and dirt is patient and faithful." -dhudson


Is it possible that I am so busy doing that I no longer have time to enjoy being? -Wilson