Monday, September 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



thesimplewoman.blogspot.com



For Today...Monday Evening, September 29, 2008

Outside my Window...night

I am thinking...that it is strange both my babies fell asleep by 8:30pm

From the learning rooms...Joseph's dreams, eyeball art, apples and skip counting

I am thankful for...the Army paying for Brian's college degree

From the kitchen...cooking special foods for Rosh Hashanah tomorrow

I am wearing...blue jams

I am STILL reading...Stepping Heavenward, The Power of a Praying Wife and bio on the Adams' (Hey, I have six little ones...I read for 3 minutes here, 5 minutes there, and very occasionally 20 minutes here...)

I am hoping...my cough doesn't linger with me for weeks!

I am creating...I need to be more creative...

I am hearing...glade plug-ins fan (I know...it's actually quiet here...weird...)

Around the house...the family room needs picked up before we go off to bed, the dishwasher needs started, the coffee needs set up

One of my favorite things...having my hubby home!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...getting back into our routine and grocery shopping ASAP

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... uh, still haven't figured out how to post a pic at the end of a blog...help!