Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, January 5, 2009




FOR TODAY...Monday, January 5, 2009




OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...An icestorm warning




I AM THINKING...




I AM THANKFUL FOR...TJ's new ENT, Dr. Jiu




FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS...A great start to the new year...we got everything finished for today...Creation to the Greeks, Week 19...and Kindergarten Unit #11 "Ii", Insects




FROM THE KITCHEN...Brian made tacos while TJ and I were at his doctor's appointment




I AM WEARING...Jeans, black shirt, navy blue socks (of course, what other color socks do you wear with jeans???)




I AM CREATING...A new look for our schoolroom




I AM GOING...nowhere in this icestorm!




I AM READING...Ruth




I AM HOPING...The Buckeyes win so Brian comes to bed happy




I AM HEARING...The Buckeyes lose...woe is me!




AROUND THE HOUSE...I've spent a lot of time organizing our Schoolroom, I still may post some before and after pics...if I can create something inspirational...




ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...Spending some time alone with each one of the kids...it was just me and TJ this afternoon at his appointment, and he had so much to say...makes me wonder if most times I'm just not listening...motherguilt...motherof6guilt...




A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...We are mainly focusing on school this week...we're doing things a little different with the start of the new year!




HERE IS A PICTURE THOUGHT I'M SHARING...My parents visited this weekend, here they are with my babies at the bowling alley...what fun!