Tuesday, February 3, 2009



FOR TODAY...Tuesday, February 3, 2009



OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...It's VERY chilly again, but the ice is all gone


I AM THINKING...about all our friends and family up in Cincinnati who are getting MORE snow


I AM THANKFUL FOR...the means to buy groceries to feed our large family


FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS...more David, some elephants, and eco-systems


FROM THE KITCHEN...I think we'll have homemade Chicken Noodle Soup tomorrow


I AM WEARING...my warm housecoat


I AM CREATING...nada


I AM GOING...just got home from Kylie's ballet and the grocery store, tomorrow...maybe church, Thursday...Kylie has a dr. appt., Friday...Korinne has ballet and the Women's Prayer Meeting at church


I AM READING...just my bible right now


I AM HOPING...CWL gets out here soon to put our electric pole and lines back up


I AM HEARING...Brian stirring honey into our tea


AROUND THE HOUSE...the bathrooms need cleaned..ugh! Our bedroom needs dusted, the kitchen floor needs some TLC...Icould go on and on...


A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...see "I AM GOING"


MY PICTURE THOUGHT TO SHARE...




Samantha and Korinne