Monday, August 17, 2009

Daybook Entry, August 17th

FOR TODAY...Monday, August 17, 2009
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...A typical, hot, humid summer day in Northeast Arkansas...we're inside eating oatmeal cookies and finishing up a movie!
I AM THINKING...about my Grandma Dutchie, and how she's feeling...
I AM THANKFUL FOR...air conditioning...how I love our new home with central air!
FROM THE LEARNING ROOM...We took a few days off to visit with Nana and the Hardys.
FROM THE KITCHEN...Brian will probably do dinner tonight...Ballet starts back up today, and I'll be up at the Arts Studio from 4-5:30pm.
I AM WEARING...a red maternity tee and black capri pants.
I AM CREATING...a new blog, do you like it?
I AM GOING...to ballet 4 nights this week!!!
I AM READING...On the Banks of Plum Creek...I finished Family Driven Faith last weekend, if you haven't read it, you should!
I AM HOPING AND PRAYING...for my mom and sister's trip home to go safely.
I AM HEARING...Benny fussing...he has just woken up from his afternoon nap.
AROUND THE HOUSE...we are just picking up and putting away EVERYTHING...with 7 little boys in the house, it tends to get a little "disasterous"...OK, so Grayson didn't make a mess...but the other 6 little boys did!!!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...is blogging, I'm so happy to be back doing it, I missed it!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...Ballet and School
A PICTURE THOUGHT TO SHARE...

Us...for 61 more days...