Monday, November 2, 2009

Daybook Entry, November 2nd



FOR TODAY...Monday, November 2, 2009


OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...I can see an almost full moon from where I'm sitting at the computer desk.


I AM THINKING...about how often Mondays really do stink!


I AM THANKFUL FOR...Tuesdays.


FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS...New Testament Books, Proverbs 16:24, Rome, and the Brain.


FROM THE KITCHEN...I need to get the beans soaking for tomorrow's dinner.


I AM WEARING...gray yoga pants and a Buckeye's tee


I AM CREATING...our Christmas list for the children. I think I may ask them to make their's soon and then let each of them share it on my blog for their grandparents to see.


I AM GOING...I should be going to my postpartum appointment tomorrow. But I canceled it. Because when the nurse called to confirm today, it was Monday. And Monday's stink. And I didn't feel like going anywhere. BUT...tomorrow is Tuesday (thank goodness) and I would probably have felt better about going, so I should've kept the appointment.


I AM READING...A Familiar Path


I AM HOPING...Wesley decides that he really is a big boy soon.


I AM HEARING...the baby swing, the boys' Poky Little Puppy audiobook, the wind, Brian's IPod, the fridge humming...


AROUND THE HOUSE...Forget the Sandman and the Tooth Fairy, Mop Fairy please come visit me!!!


ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...is not Monday.


A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...Ballet, CubScouts, Nutcracker Rehearsal, Youth Group, Missions Class, and I may join the Women's Bible Study at church on Wednesday night. Maybe.


A PICTURE TO SHARE...