Tuesday, April 27, 2010

daybook, april 29th

Outside my Window...Sunshine
 
A Life of Learning...Mercury and Manna

I am thankful for...My Mom and Grandma

From the kitchen...3 Ways tonight

I am wearing...navy yoga pants, gray tee
 
I am reading...Ella Enchanted

I am praying...for a safe trip for my Mom and Grandma

I am creating...plans, lots of plans, for lots of things
 
I am hearing...trees blowing and birds chirping

I am remembering...that we must be ready for a busy night, it's 2:30...better start now
 
I am going...the girls have their last Ballet class tonight, Connor has his first Baseball game tonight
 
On my mind...my home

Noticing that...Sunshine makes me nicer
 
One of my favorite things...Amazon
 
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...a wonderful visit with Nana and Grandma Dutchie