Tuesday, August 3, 2010

daybook, august 3rd

Outside my Window...so very hot and humid...the Boys don't even want to go out and play

What We're Learning...just math, english, and spelling this week...and Kylie and Brian working on Omnibus I (Genesis and Chosen by God right now...Exodus and Till We Have Faces at the end of the week)

I am thankful for...the heads up and TJ's new allergy Rx, thanks Jennifer (if anyone has any experience giving their children Singulair...please let me know how it went)

From the kitchen...ohhh, I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti last night, and it was G-O-O-D!

I am wearing...OSU tee and black capri sweats and my Brighton flip-flops

I am reading...M.O.M, The Excellent Wife, the Book of John, and a Biography on Tasha Tudor

I am praying...for wellness for all my Rowdy Little Boys, for my Dad, and for my Grandma

I am creating...sweet memories of a loving home for my children

I am hearing...the fan upstairs...the AC is on 70, and it's still 76 up there...it's ruining naptime lately!

I am remembering...to stop and play more

I am going...nowhere...but that's OK with me

On my mind...my Mom, TJ's allergist appt, church, breastfeeding (it's World Breastfeeding Week)

Noticing that...when it's too hot, kids are grouchy

One of my favorite things...sharpie markers

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...we have no plans whatsoever, and Brian has Drill AGAIN this weekend, so we have no plans whatsoever for then either...