Monday, October 11, 2010

daybook, october 11th

 Outside my Window...waaay too hot for mid October, but I enjoyed the nice weather with my family this weekend!


What We're Learning...ummm...we've been OFF school since last Thursday, but this week brings Explorers of the Northeast and Simeon Meets The Christ


I am thankful for...a possible end to our Church search. We enjoyed our Sunday morning very much!


From the kitchen...we had grilled, barbecued chicken and baked potatoes for dinner (by Brian)

I am wearing...my old, comfy, yellow, butterfly nightgown. TJ tells me it's his Favorite all the time :)


I am reading...I haven't picked up a thing but Children's Books now for weeks, the last one I read was Go, Dog. Go! to Benjamin
I am praying...for that 1%

I am creating...lesson plans for a short but full week of school


I am hearing...Brian sighing as he tries to finish up his paper on Acts 1:8


I am remembering...the words of my friend, Kristin, as she speaks directly to me in her latest post


I am going...to be home the next few days...lots of park and playground outings, Nutcracker rehearsals, Cub Scout meetings, church, and store runs these last few days, I need to be home


On my mind...how to: Stop 'coming to Church'. And BE THE CHURCH. We like that idea!


Noticing that...getting some sleep makes me feel a whole lot better...I went to bed at 9 PM last night, didn't get up until 6 AM, and then took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. I feel good.


One of my favorite things...is watching my kids play. It makes me smile, and, "Smiling's my Favorite!"


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...ballet, and Brian has stinkin' Battle Assembly this weekend. Boo!