Tuesday, December 7, 2010

daybook, december 7th

Outside my window...Sunny and Cold


I am thinking...how quickly days, weeks, months...years go by


I am thankful for...well behaved children (chaperoning a dressing room full of twenty or so girls age 10-15 is a real eye opener)


From the learning rooms...we are on our 2nd (last) week of Christmas Break


From the kitchen...lunchmeat sandwiches and chips for dinner tonight


I am wearing...jeans and last year's Nutcracker tee


I am creating...Christmas memories with my family


I am going...to chaperon the final Nutcracker Performance tonight


I am reading...The Best Christmas Pageant Ever aloud to the kids, and I just read A Car's Christmas, sitting on the floor in the hallway upstairs, as I put them all down for a nap (I might do that more often)


I am hoping...to get just a little rest tonight, and spend some much needed and missed quality time with my entire family tomorrow


I am hearing...Judah, he napped earlier


Around the house...messy, everything needs put back in it's place


One of my favorite things...the new Christmas Plaque that my in-laws gave to us, NINE little snowmen...each with our names on them (handwritten by each of us)


A few plans for the rest of the week: AB. SO. LUTE. LY. NOTHING!!!