Thursday, September 22, 2011

the quarterback wristband


What is a Quarterback Wristband, you ask? Well, I asked the same thing of my husband a few weeks ago...

"What's that on Connor's wrist? His Army wallet?" Brian answered, smiling...

"That's their Quarterback Wristband. You know...it has all their plays written on it."

(duh.)

(huh?)

...The Quarterback Wristband is a thick band with a clear plastic sleeve to slide the play card into. I have never, ever noticed this...but you can't get anything past my football-loving boys.

Here is their homemade (3rd/1st Grade) version, it says:


1.1 YarD Past fD.
2.Long Pass.
3.handoff.
4.fleefiker.
5.all the way to Endzone.
6.Plane Pass.
7.center
8.sack.
9.Get Ball carer.
10.inercepshon.


And yes, it actually was his Army wallet that it was taped to, then Velcro-fastened around his wrist. They sell real Quarterback Wristbands for $12.95...I've started Christmas shopping.