Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Goat and Two Chickens, Please! (a guest post by our daughter, Korinne)

As I look through the World Vision gift catalog, my heart breaks, and I get tears in my eyes. There are children with no food, or shelter, or clothes, or drinking water, and many other things. Hundreds of kids die every day from not having these things.

 
As I look through the catalog my parents encourage me to raise money to get something. I decided on a goat and 2 chickens.

 
Goat milk has protein which helps a child grow. They can sell extra milk,
yogurt and cheese for other things like medicine or clothes.


Two chickens provide eggs. Extra eggs can be sold for other needs. And soon
more chickens will hatch which means more eggs!
Please help me raise $100. I already have $3.72, so I only need to raise $96.28 more by December 17.


 
Thank you.
Love, Korinne


"for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave
Me drink..." - Matthew 25:3